VAG DASH COM+CAN USB Interface V5.05 New version
Free Shipping Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-15 working days.See details»
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Product's Reviews
- Write a Review
Newest version is V5.05.
HOBD2.com offers with unlimited technical service and one year warranty.
VAG DASH COM+CAN USB Interface V5.05
VAG DASH CAN download:
1. read out trouble codes of CAN-ECU and erase them.
2. recalibrate the odometer.
3. read out the login / secret key code (SKC)
4. add keys to the car even though you don't have all existing keys available.
5. write the vehicle identification number and the immobiliser number.
6. do key adaptation without 5 minutes delay on new keys.
7. download and store the entire immobiliser block decrypted.
8. clone instrument clusters by writing the immobiliser block from a file.
This high-performance tool covers up the new generation of instrument clusters from 2002.
Included are GolfV,Touran, Passat B6, Jetta, the new Seat models, such as Altea II and the new Skodas.
Q:Do you have example to show us about this product?
A: An example:
a customer wants an additional key adapted to his car.
The normal diagnostic procedure requires that all adapted keys are available.
Unfortunately your customer brought only one key along.
At this point you have to send your customer away (and with him his money ...)
Not with VAG dash CAN.
You can add a key to the existing ones without erasing them. You start the procedure with the new key and after some seconds it is adapted to the car.
You don't have to wait 5 minutes for the adaptation channels to become reachable.
1pc x VAG DASH COM+CAN main unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD Drive
How to make purchase on HOBD2.com?
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86-18359215314 / 86-15159225094
Scan Hobd2 QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.