U380 OBDII OBD2 EOBD Engine Scanner Trouble Code Reader
Free Shipping Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-15 working days.See details»
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Product's Reviews
- Write a Review
Memoscan U380 scanner is a kind of auto device for reading and erasing trouble code in vehicles, sometimes called car reader. Though so small, light and handy, which is dynamic and fashionable in design, competitive in price and easy to use.
Meanwhile, hobd2.com supplies this tool with unlimited technical service, high quality, wholesale price and one year warranty.
Memoscan U380 OBDII OBD2 EOBD Engine Scanner Trouble Code Reader
U380 Scanner Descriptions:
Memo scan U380 scanner is specially designed for car owners or DIY. With a U380, you may quickly find out trouble causes (troubleshooter) of electronically controlled systems on your car, by simply connecting U380 with the diagnostic socket, via reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on U380, identifying, locating and checking out trouble causes with attached user's manual.
1. Works with all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBD II compliant
2. Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
3. Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
4. Highly reliable and accurate
5. Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display
6. Easy to use with one plug-in
7. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
8. Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
9. Performs continuous DTC scan
10. Safely communicates with the on-board computer
11. No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable
U380 Code Reader Specifications:
1. Vehicle Coverage:
GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Specification: 16-pin OBDII Standard Socket
Voltage: DC 10V~12V
Temperature: -4F (-20°C) ~ 122F (50°C)
Display: 2 line LCD
1pc x U380 code reader
How to make purchase on HOBD2.com?
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86-18359215314 / 86-15159225094
Scan Hobd2 QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.