(Promotion) Original V1.107.7 0Tango Key Transponder Programmer with Basic Software Get Daihatsu G Chip Function For Free
Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 3-5 Days.See details »
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
V1.107.7 Tango Key Programmer with Basic Software
1. After buy it, you will need to connect to the official website and update within 28 days, or it will get locked
2. If you want to get authorization for special functions or cars, please refer to this www.scorpio-lk.com
3. After generating a new transponder with TANGO Programmer, you will not need any additional diagnostic equipment to program the generated transponder to the car! It will start the car directly, even on new FIAT CODE 2 system, also used in PSA Group vehicles! Only you have to write the new file back into the immobilizer system!
4. Latest Version: V1.107.7
Tango Software V1.106.0 Tango software added (online update)
Tango Software V1.06 Tango software added (online update)
[+] Techtream calculator: v9.30, v10.10
[+] Key maker Citroen Jumper 2012-(95640,HITAG)*
[+] Key maker Isuzu NPR 2007-(93C56,HITAG)
[+] Key maker Peugeot 206 2001- (95160,HITAG)
[+] Key maker Peugeot Partner 2002- (95160,HITAG)
[+] Image generator Chevrolet Spark (ID8E)
[+] Cloning of Toyota and Subaru 80 bit Keys**
[+] Added transponders CN2, CN5 to the Clone mode
PCF7930-31 writing, reading
PCF7935 writing, reading, shadow memory, crypto calculator
PCF7936 writing, reading, modes password, crypto, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7941 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7942 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7943 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7944 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7945 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7946 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7947 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7952 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7961 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
*Auto switching between PCF7936-PCF7961 windows if invalid type detected.
*Autodetect manchester / biphase
Temic 11 reading , writing to T5
Temic 12 reading , writing to T5
Megamos (13) reading , writing to T5 , emulating on PCF7930-35
Megamos (48) reading, writing, PIN, unlock by PIN, full range of memory contents, crypto calculation
Megamos CRYPTO-2 (8E) read ID, read/write EEPROM, write Cryptokey
Tiris (4C) reading
Tiris (4D) DST crypto reading, writing, crypto calculator
Tiris (4E) DST crypto reading, writing, crypto calculator
Tiris (8C) reading
TK5551M (T5 replacement)
SAAB reading , writing to T5
The product is in working out stages, therefore the list of the supported transponders will be developed later.
Key maker usage.
Key maker usage consists of a four steps. The 4-th step is additional and depends on a vehicle model.
1. Open an immobilizer dump file.
2. Choose number of the key you want create.
3. Place a transponder into the coil and click the WRITE button.
4. In some cases the program asks you to save a modified immobilizer dump. This dump must to be written into the immobilizer.
First of all, take a look at this picture. The "Loaded File" window displays the immobilizer file name. Ensure that a valid dump is stored. The "Maker" window displays selected maker name. Ensure the right key maker selected.
The "info" windows display an important information:
1. Original transponder---Informs you about type of the original transponder
2. Allowed transponder---Informs you what type of transponders is suitable for the key maker
3. Data location---The immobilizer memory may be stored in various chips, the description informs you about from where you have to read a dump. Some immobilizers can have various chipsets. In this case the field displays several possible chips. Find one of them inside of the immobilizer and read it.
4. Data size---Each chip has certain memory size, the key maker accepts files with the described size.
5. Data format---This field appears in case of 93CXX eeprom seria.
There are two standards of data layout:
Intel format and Motorola format or Little Endian and Big Endian respectively.
The data layout depends on a chip-programmer that is used for eeprom reading.This field informs you what kind of format is suitable for the key maker.Usually you can see that both formats are suitable. It means that the program can understand any data layout.
Create a key step by step
Firstly, run the key maker interface according to the vehicle and read information in the "Info" window. Watch theData location field describes the memory chip. Find out the chip inside of the immobilizer and read it. Save the read data (dump).
Click the "OPEN IMMOBILIZER FILE" button and load the saved dump.
The program will analyse the dump.
If the dump is correct the "WRITE" button will become active and the "Keys" window will display the range of key numbers that can be created.
Take a look at the "Info" window, the Allowed transponder field.
Ensure you use a transponder exactly the indicated type.
Place the transponder into the coil.
Choose the key position you want create in the "Keys" window.
Click the "WRITE" button.
This starts the writing process and transponder will be stored with the appropriate data.
At this point you may be asked to save a new immobilizer dump.
The program displays a standard File Save dialog where you have to save the data.
After this you will be informed about the new data saved and must be written into the immobiliser.
Write the new dump into the immobilizer. Now it is ready to operate with the created transponder.
If you are not asked to save a new file, it means that immobilizer is ready to operate with the created transponder without file replacing.
How to make purchase on HOBD2.com?
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86-18359215314 / 86-15159225094
Scan Hobd2 QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.