New Super GM Mini MDI Auto Diagnostic Tool
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Technical Service
- Product's Reviews
- Write a Review
GM MDI diagnostic software upgrades are planned for release later this year for additional new 2009 and 2010 models.
HOBD2.com offers with unlimited technical service and one year warranty.
1. The GM Mini MDI is initially being introduced with Pass-Through programming capabilities only. It can be used to perform Pass-Thru programming on all vehicles built since 1993 and will support all vehicles into the future.
2. The GM Mini MDI will be required to perform diagnostics on selected NAO vehicles for model year 2009. Diagnostic software is scheduled to be released for the GM Mini MDI during the fourth quarter of 2008.When diagnostics are introduced, the MDI will also get a remote data record capability. This permits recording data during a road test, similar to the Tech 2 snap shot function. A trigger switch connector is provided for this purpose.
3. Regulations require programming procedures to be compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534. The GM SPS is com-pliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534, and the GM Mini MDI is compliant with the portions of SAE J2534 that are applicable for GM vehicles.
1pc x GM MDI Mini Interface
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Ethernet cable
1pc x Owner’s manual CD
1pc x Suite Case
FAQ: (Frequently Ask Question)
Q: What is good of MDI?
A: 1) MDI: Increase reprogramming speed 20-70% and get ready to service new models.
For pass-through programming of electronic control units on all vehicles built since 1996 and future model releases. The MDI is between 20% and 70% faster than Tech. Also remember the MDI allows a single technician to wirelessly view multiple MDIS from a single PC. This means a technician is no longer tied to the constraints of cable access points within a service bay-further increasing productivity and profitability.
2) The MDI is a valuable addition to your toolbox that will improve your profitability.
KEY POINT: The MDI is the exclusive tool for servicing future vehicles-we encourage you to purchase at least one MDI as soon as possible so you are ready to service new models.
MDI is the only full-spectrum diagnostic and reprogramming tool capable of servicing new Delta and Epsilon vehicles (with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be serviced by Tech2).
For any questions, please contact us at:
Attention:Please leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when make payment for this product on our website.
How to make purchase on HOBD2.com?
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86-18359215314 / 86-15159225094
Scan Hobd2 QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.