Consult Diagnostic Tool Interface for Nissan Worldwide Free Shipping
- Buy More... Get Lower Prices
- 0 - 1
- 2 - 9
- 10 - 20
- sign in
Monthly Big Promotion & February Sale Up to 50%-60% Off
Monthly Big Promotion:
Free Shipping Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-15 working days.See details»
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Product's Reviews
- Write a Review
HOBD2.com Offers with unlimited technical service and one year warranty.
Consult Diagnostic Tool Interface for Nissan
1. Interface fitting for 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
2. Heavy & robust casing for rough service use
3. Connects to PC via RS232
4. Powered from car battery over 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
5. LED to control power and clock function
1. Monitor and Log dozens of real-time parameters
2. Check and clear engine fault codes before going to an expensive auto shop
3. Adjust the timing and idle
4. Power balance testing
5. Reset the self-learn codes
6. Control idle air valves, relays (AC, fans, etc), timing
7. Diagnose customer vehicles on-site
8. Speed up troubleshooting of electronically monitored components
9. No software is supplied with this device
1. Software include
(Note that some of it is not free and need to be purchased)
DDLreader: DDLreader v.15c / DDLreader v.16c
Nissan Data Scan v.1.4
Nissan Data Scan v.1.51
2. Workable Model
It works on all Nissan cars that have the grey 14pin Consult connector (you'll usually find it near the fusebox) (This cars are usually build from year 1989 to 2000) . Models such as: 300ZX, Z32, Maxima, 240SX, S13, S14, Skyline, SR20DE, SR20DET, RB20, Altima, Fairlady.
1pc x Consult interface forNissan
1pc x RS232 Cable
1pc x CD Drive
How to make purchase on HOBD2.com?
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86-18359215314 / 86-15159225094
Scan Hobd2 QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.