JLR Mangoose SDD V145 for Jaguar and Land Rover Support till 2014 Year Free Shipping
Monthly Big Promotion & February Sale Up to 50%-60% Off
Monthly Big Promotion:
Supported car model: Jaguar: 2005-up
Land Rover: 2005-up
JLR Mangoose for Jaguar and Land RoverNote:
1.Please DO NOT connect it to Internet, Or it will make damage to JLR Mangoose!
Three Reason To Get JLR Mangoose for Jaguar and Land Rover
1. Newest Version: V145
2.Support 2013 Smart key programming
3.Language: Germany, Russian, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, English, Simplified Chinese.
1. Mongoose is a low-cost, high-performance vehicle network interface that connects a laptop directly to the Bus Network via the OBD-II connector.
2. Drew Technologies designed this product to be affordable for Professional Technicians, CarPCs, the aftermarket, and automotive enthusiasts.
3. The Mongoose JLR includes a J2534 driver and delivers full-speed (12mps) USB 2.0 performance. This version is compatible with late model J2534 compliant Jaguar & Land Rover models.
Supported car model:
1. Juguar: 2005-up
2. Land Rover: 2005-up
JLR do not support offline programming, if you need programming, you have to buy account from the original website, and connect the Internet for online programming.
Key Features of the Mongoose JLR for Jaguar & Land Rover
1. J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
2. Commercial Range (0 to +70℃)
3. Supports reprogramming for Jaguar 2005 & up, Land Rover 2005 & up.
4. Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
5. Host Interface: Full-speed 12 mbps USB 2.0 with J2534 device driver
6. Lost cost, high performance pass-thru diagnostic tool for use with PC
7. USB Diagnostics tool for CAN and ISO9141 vehicles
9. Bus Protocols supported by the Mongoose JLR for Jaguar & Land Rover
10. CAN Bus (details published soon)
8. Dimensions: 3" x 1.75"
Bus Protocols supported by the Mangoose JLR for Jaguar & Land Rover
CAN BUS (details published soon)
More details published soon.
The Mongoose JLR is a USB pass-thru device that utilizes the SAE J2534-1 API. What this means is that the Mongoose JLR uses a standard communications interface to the vehicle, allowing it to work with 3rd party diagnostic applications. Different diagnostics and data logging applications supported are currently supported by the Mongoose, with more being added all of the time. NEW! Jaguar / Land Rover are now supported for dealer level diagnostics & module programming using their software (available here) and the Mongoose JLR. This includes 2005 & Up Jaguar and 2005 & up Land Rover, requires a subscription to IDS version 125 & up.
Comparation between JLR Mangoose Serial:
|Supported Vehicles||Jaguar and Land Rover 2005-2014||Land Rover and Jaguar from year 2005 to 2014||Land Rover and Jaguar from year 2005 to 2014|
|Languages||English, German, Russian, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian and Simplified Chinese||English(United States), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Dutch and Simplified Chinese||English(United States), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Dutch and Simplified Chines|
|Software Version||JLR SDD V145||JLR SDD V145||JLR SDD V145|
|Update||Via CD||Via CD||Via CD|
|PC OS Requirement||Win7 and Windows XP||Win XP/Win 7/Win 8( Not all WIN 7/WIN 8 system can install JLR SDD V145)||Win 7|
1.Disconnect with internet when you use it
2. JLR SDD Software version after V137 do not support offline coding, but can support online coding
Q: Which year Jaguar car can this cable do?
A: This JLR MAGNOOSE can only do Jaguar car after 2005 year, can not do before 2005.
JLR Mangoose PCB:
1. Mongoose JLR vehicle interface for Jaguar & Land Rover
2. Installation CD with device driver (J2534 compatible)
How to make purchase on HOBD2.com?
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86-18359215314 / 86-15159225094
Scan Hobd2 QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.