New GM Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner Working for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden B card
TIS2000 do till 2007 year GM car programming.
New GM Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner (Works for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden) D
GM Tech2 Connection with Candi interface Picture:
GM Tech 2 Connection without Candi interface picture :
Here are software and language that you can choose:
GM-English 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
OPEL-English 165.000 1997-2014
OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
CAN-BUS: 107.021, 2010-
K-line: 11.53, 1996-2011
(Please select one: CAN-BUS or K-line)
HOLDEN-English 145 1999-2012
GM Tech2 Description:
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2010.
Car model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN, the card is 32MB Card B(SO22-B).
GM Tech2 Features:
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
10) Dimensions: 12
11) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
12) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
13) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
GM Tech2 The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface:
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
ISUZU English 107.021
( Please select one: CAN-BUS or K-line )
How to make purchase on HOBD2.com?
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86-18359215314 / 86-15159225094
Scan Hobd2 QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.